First Attempt at Dubstep(MT) First Attempt at Dubstep(MT)

Cant hear the diff instruments

its kinda like i cant hear much of anything, like i cant really hear one "instrument" from another. just my personal opinion. good for a first though :)

michaelt15 responds:

Alright,thanks I made a new one as my second attempt I think it is a little better but it is difficult for me to balance the sounds since everything is BASSSS haha but I am learning as I go.

HardStep HardStep

pretty good.

not the best dubstep ive heard, but much better than a lot of other shit on this site. definitely good for a first try. keep up the good work :)
7/10
4/5

Q4 responds:

it was'nt ment to be only dubstep... a little hardstyle too but... PAAAHHH!!!! btw: thanks! :D

Mystical Dubstep Dungeon Mystical Dubstep Dungeon

finally.

finally some descent dubstep. its tough to find good dubstep, and this sir, is good dubstep.
9/10
5/5

Tagiito responds:

Thanks Man!!! I'm totally noob at dubstep though, i need a harder attack on the drop. gotta learn how to make it filthy. haha. but thanks :)

Ether fields Ether fields

Amazing.

Holy shit. i dont know if you were trying to, but you captured the feel of ether (the drug). i used to do it, and this almost explains it. amazing. simply amazing. The second part doesnt remind me as much. but still really good.

J @ Mchhh - Midnightstep J @ Mchhh - Midnightstep

pretty good..

awesome, but i thought the begining wasnt good. too repetitive. the rest of the song is awesome though.

Spaze Unofficial - BWADSB Spaze Unofficial - BWADSB

so chill

pretty dank yo

Remush Remush

Holy shit, fuck yeah!

am i still in the same dimension?

J @ Mchhh - Simple Walk J @ Mchhh - Simple Walk

sick dude

holy shit the bass is making me melt. great song yo

Dead Planets Dead Planets

wtf.

that shit is wack man

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

That's because you have no appreciation for this genre thank you for the useless review

xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut) xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)

Holy shit.

at first i was like, oh this is gonna suck, but then it got into the middle and i liquefied to the bass. epic. just not a huge fan on intro.